We are the only comprehensive solution to help your hospital significantly reduce total joint replacement costs and improve delivery efficiency across multiple cost centers. Our unique offering includes:
Clinically Proven Implant
have delivered suvivorship of 98% at 15 years1,2
Interactive Digital Solutions
drives lower procedure costs and improves OR efficiency*3,4
Touch Point Implementation & Support
optimizes ongoing savings with performance reviews and metrics
On 700 total hip and knee replacements, performed annually over a 3 year period, an orthopedic organization can realize an estimated $4 million in savings.5
*Based upon average implant prices and waste savings. Results may vary.
1. Victor, et al. Internet Ortho. 2014 Feb, 38(2), 235-241.
2. McCalden R. Synergy Primary Stems. A presentation at the Global Insights Meeting; Copenhagen, Denmark. 2013.
3. Hensell MG, Pins J. Virtual BackTable. Reducing Cost of On-boarding. Presented at the AORN Surgical Conference and Expo 2015.
4. Ast M, et al. The Reduction of Implant-Related Errors and Waste in Total Knee Arthroplasty Using a Novel, Computer Based, e.Label and Compatibility System. Journal of Arthroplasty. 2014.
5. Based on average implant prices and waste savings; results may vary. Millennium Research Group; Published in: Large Joint Reconstructive Implants, US. 2014. Market Analysis; ©2014 Decision Resources Group.